Vice-President of Information Technology CEE
The VP of IT CEE Region is the Central and Eastern European team’s top technology executive playing an integral role in the execution of the company's strategic direction, development, and future growth. The VP of IT CEE Region is responsible for understanding and contributing to the company's European technical vision and leading the Region’s technology development including leveraging current trends, advancing product and leading the technology organization across the CEE business unit. The VP of IT CEE Region provides critical leadership for all software development, requirements gathering and strategy execution in the region. Partnering with the Central and Eastern European Management Team the VP of IT CEE Region will lead the technical transformation of the region as we streamline and modernize our technical landscape and business/IT processes. The VP of IT CEE Region will bring experience and visions for the future; will contribute to and be on an IT Executive Team driven to enhance LKQ performance in tight cooperation with European and Global Information Technology teams.
Join us and be part of unique and exciting LKQ environment where every single team member is welcome to bring their own voice and ideas and given the support to realize them.
- Work with executive management to understand business drivers, market requirements and competitive issues that may impact departmental strategies.
- Partner with the business leaders to drive the technology organization to consistently address customer, business and technology needs while delivering scalable, easy-to-use and secure technology solutions.
- Effectively work across multiple cultures by creating a shared and aligned vision to achieve buy in and support from key stakeholders for LKQ CEE’s future technology strategy.
- Develop a technology roadmap that is aligned to the European strategy and capable of scale and identify potential areas of risk while meeting business and technology needs.
- Work closely with the business and technology leaders to create a transparent, logical and effective system for managing the technology priorities/investments.
- Lead all aspects of the applications software development life cycle, including functional requirements analysis, design specification, technical code review, project planning, quality assurance and implementation.
- Be accountable for the regions IT budget and responsible for delivering ideas that allow LKQ to reduce IT spend where IT is a commodity allowing for increased IT investment where IT is a market differentiator.
- Promote a culture of collaboration, accountability, innovation, entrepreneurship, and overall excellence within the technology organization.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise IT Management and team members, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work and developing roles.
- Talent magnet. A leader who can attract, recruit and retain the right technology talent and skills that the organization may be lacking.
- Everything with direct cooperation with Europe and Global group teams.
- Central and Eastern Europe Top Executive Management
- European Functional leaders in all domains.
- IT colleagues in Europe and around the world
- Regional and European Project Management Office
Key and Desired Skills:
- Prior Vice President level experience preferably within the European environment spanning multiple countries with responsibility for supporting large scale, high transaction volume systems.
- Experience in large scale technical and business transformation and modernization efforts preferably in a pan-European or Global organization.
- Strong process management orientation. Working knowledge of business process interaction and information flow. Ability to analyse business operations and processes to understand their relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt technical solutions to complex business processes and strategies.
- Experience managing, coaching and mentoring multiple work teams in the design, development, installation or maintenance of large-scale ERP solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to set strategy, priorities, and objectives that drive optimal results in a deadline-driven work environment.
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Proven ability to translate business requirements into project deliverables.
- Can do approach and stress-resistant
- Strong written and oral communication skills required along with the ability to tailor communication style to both technical and non-technical audiences and an ability to work well with internal and external clients.
- ERP experience – Dynamics NAV or Oracle EBS can be an advantage
- E-commerce solutions experience (B2B, B2C)
- Digital transformation experience is an asset
- IT systems implementation and integration experience
- Perfect IT governance and management processes knowledge
- Project management skills
- Security management awareness
- Other IT areas – e.g. WMS, CRM, BI – experience can be an advantage
Send us your CV in English and Czech and we will take you back to the next step.