SC Director CEE
Supply Chain Director CEE
LKQ CZ s.r.o
Essential Role Duties
- Responsible for the design, development, and implementation of a controlled process of sales, inventory and ‘’Operations’’ planning in order to ensure to meet balanced targets in terms of turnover/rebates, logistics costs and TWC at Regional level, according to the guidelines provided at European level.
- Ensure that proper Inventory Policies and planning parameters are set (including stock allocation between Regional DC/National DC and Distribution network) to meet the overarching European targets and following related tactical plan regional deployment guidelines.
- Facilitate quarterly (or monthly) demand forecast aggregation, including consensus between functions and key stakeholders.
- Monitor actual supplier purchasing volumes, backorder and order forecast at Regional level.
- Check root causes for deviations against the SI&OP plan, then discuss, propose and share corrective actions with key stakeholders and decision makers
- Support the implementation of state of the art IT solutions (Syncron) and other tools for the reporting within the region.
- Establish a good collaboration work environment involving leaders of key Regional functions (Procurement, Product management, Logistics and Finance) as well as European SI&OP Manager
- Build a good relation with Suppliers, being a key contact in his region for all relevant supply chain topics.
- Drive and support a tactical and cross-functional aggregated SI&OP process within the region
- Integrate relevant activities within function and outside function with Finance, Procurement and Product Management
- Establish alignment between sales and operations strategies to drive optimal stock allocations within the whole network.
- Responsible for Inventory, E&O, Availability, Supplier Service levels, Customer fill rate, Demand fill rate in the Region
- Key Decision Rights
- Define aggregated supply, inventory and demand plan at Regional Level
- Ensure proper deployment of the plan into the planning parameters and policies managed by the regional demand / inventory planners
- Assign targets, Coordinate with and provide guidance to meet the assigned targets to the regional supply and execution teams.
- Sign Regional Service Level Agreement with suppliers
- Head of demand and supply planning
- European SI&OP Manager
- Head of distribution management
- Regional Supply Planning & Execution Leader
- Demand / Inventory Planners
- Product Management
- Business Management or Engineering degree
- Proven analytical and management capabilities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with Sales and Operations Planning Process in distribution networks
- Strong Experience with Advanced Planning Systems and Business Intelligence applications
- Strong capability to work within international teams in complex matrix organizations
What do we offer
- Working in interesting, dynamic environment with possibility to work with colleagues accross whole Europe.
- Participating on many interesting projects.
- 5 days of extra holidays, sales on our our products
- Sales on theatre tickets and other entertainment activities.
- MS card/Active pass.
- Many interesting learning and development opportunities.
- Meal allowance contribution.
- Company Car.
If you are in interested in this role, please send us your CV in English.Pracovní oblasti:Country manager/director