Regional Demand & Inventory Planning Manager
LKQ CZ a member of LKQ Corporation - the leading provider of alternative and specialty parts to repair and accessorize automobiles and other vehicles. Is looking for a new colleague to join us!
What will you do?
- lead and support of CEE demand and inventory planning team
- estimate future product demand leveraging on the use of analytics, marketing, and sales data
- identify best strategies and set parameters in order to optimize stock levels
- conduct analysis on historical stock-out items, identify root causes and assign follow-up actions
- responsibility for forecast accuracy (sales and purchasing), availability and stock value at central warehouses in CEE
- monitor and report on important changes in sales forecasts, budgets, and business strategies
What do we expect from you?
- fluent in English
- experience in an international environment an ADVANTAGE
- at least two years of leadership
- MS Office skills, planning systems
- at least three to five years in an Inventory Planner position or similar
- analytical and problem-solving skills, responsibility
What do we offer?
- work in an international environment for a market leader
- motivating financial evaluation
- discounts on company products
- meal vouchers
- 5 days of bonus leave
- sport allowance as Multisport card
- EUC Premium (24/7 health advice)
- discounts on theater tickets (Studio DVA, Na Fidlovačce), AquaPalace Čestlice
- discounts on the range at Datart and HPmarktet.cz
- and much more…
Are you interested in?
Please send us your CV and we are looking forward to meeting you soon and discussing all details.Pracovní oblasti:Bankovnictví a finanční službyNákupObchod a Prodej