- Manage and maintain pricing within systems to effectively deliver pricing strategy.
- Monitor and report competitor behaviour and activities. Develop an understanding of market pricing dynamics
- Monitor and report on the impact of the pricing strategy.
- Identify short-term opportunities to improve the pricing process and generate incremental profit
- Review pricing and sales terms contained in customer agreements
- Provide ad-hoc support and analysis for projects and pricing initiatives
- Develop what-if scenarios to address changing business dynamics.
- Create, track and analyse pricing models to help the company’s sales and marketing teams price products and services competitively
- Support sales in negotiations of terms and conditions on contracts with customers, channel partners.
- Identify leakage buckets within Price waterfall and find ways to increase profit
- Be a subject matter expert for all things related to Pricing
- Knowledge and experience of modelling, pricing analytics, and optimisation is required
- B2B experience in the development and implementation of pricing.
- Numerical and analytical skills with modelling experience, and attention to detail
- Experience with MS products – advanced Excel skills required.
- Ability to work in cross functional teams
- Experience in SQL, and third party Pricing or BI software advantageous
- Ability to manage complexity and drive decision making
- Takes a creative approach
- Team player
- Achieves quality results
- Takes ownership
- Communicates effectively
- Strong business awareness
What do you get a job in LKQ?
- work in an international environment for a market leader
- laptop, mobile phone
- motivating financial evaluation
- and other pleasant little things - meal vouchers, 5 days of bonus leave, employee discounts on the Multisport card assortment, ActivePass, possibility of further education